Matt grew up in a single parent household and attended a school for disadvantaged kids, where they taught him about effort. He realized that, if he wanted to live a different life, he’d have to figure things out on his own. Matt grew a business and with perseverance, he maneuvered it through the 2008 economic crisis. He successfully sold the business. Today, Matt speaks and helps business to grow. He shares these powerful nuggets of life wisdom:
– perseverance is the key
– believe in yourself
– use the skills that you already possess
– drop the inner critic and self doubt, as they don’t serve you
– take inventory of the people around you on a regular basis and make adjustments, if needed
– make sure your circle includes people that help to lift you up
– surround yourself with trusted advisors
– don’t quit, keep going
– fear no longer exists, once you take action
– don’t stop just before you get those breakthroughs
– work hard and be patient for the results
– to attract and keep clients, have real conversations with people and care about them
Matt Ward is the founder of Breakthrough Champion…
In 2002 Matt started a website agency, inConcert Web Solutions, which he, in turn, sold in 2018, so that he could focus on helping businesses get more word of mouth referrals! His book “MORE…Word of Mouth Referrals, Lifelong Customers & Raving Fans”, released in September 2018 and was a #1 New Release!
Matt is a professional member of the National Speakers Association and a podcast host of the popular small business podcast Square Peg Round Hole! He’s a 40 Under 40 Recipient and Chamber Small Business Owner of the Year!
Matt believes that the problem with Small Business is Bananas! Not sure what that means? Just ASK!